The Peoples City
To submit your image please send one photograph (please resize each image to 3000 pixels along the longest edge) along with your name, image title, image credit, email address and country of residence to: email@example.com please include The Peoples City in the subject line of the email.
Terms and Conditions
- All images must be deemed to be publicly acceptable for non-censored display, in line with the law
- No more than three images may be entered by each applicant. If more are submitted only the first three will be entered
- Entries will be accepted online via the firstname.lastname@example.org address
- Prints or entries via e-mail or disc will not be accepted
- All photos entered must be submitted with the requested information. Without this, entries will not be put in to the competition. If LOOK try to contact you without success, your work will not go into the call
- Any photograph that has won a prize in another major photographic competition will be ineligible for entry into the competition
- Photos from any world location may be submitted as long as they refer to the brief
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary permissions are obtained from any person featured in a photograph
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary permissions are obtained from creator of the image. Work submitted with full supporting details will be considered to have been given full permission for use. By submitting images you confirm that you are the copyright holder and creator of the image and you will be responsible for any claims made by any third party
- Copyright will remain with the photographer. However by entering this competition the photographer/entrant agrees that LOOK, or our LOOK/17 festival partners may use the images for exhibition, publication or promotional use in relation to LOOK work.
- Closing date for entries is midnight 23rd April 2017.
- LOOK reserves the right not to use work if, in their opinion, the entries fail to meet the required standard (either subjectively or in terms of resolution)
- If there is any doubt, LOOK will decide whether or not a photograph fulfils particular criteria. If it does not, it will be withdrawn. LOOK’s decision is final
- In entering the LOOK/17 open call, you understand that information relating to your entry will be passed to carefully selected third parties for processing purposes only, and you will receive information from LOOK, relating to LOOK activities, events, products, services and fundraising. LOOK is committed to controlling costs to ensure that we maximise income to support our not-for-profit purposes and as such would ask you to agree that wherever practical our preferred method of communication will be email
Image: Courtesy South Ho